The 1910 building was originally known as the American Laundry Building. After former CCDC Commissioner John Hale purchased it in 2004, he restored the warehouse space to host concerts, weddings, exhibits, and other public and private events. The warehouse and its adjacent parking lot has a capacity of 1,000 people, an upstairs gallery has room for 100, and the main concert space has room for 350.
The historic building, at 1402 W. Grove St. also received recognition for its redevelopment including a 2007 Smart Growth award, and a 2008 Idaho Historic Preservation Council award.
Hale has also developed and helped brand other buildings in the Linen District, including the Modern Hotel, Big City Coffee, and the Lincoln Building housing A’Tavola and Azure Hair Studio.